VAT shouldn’t be taxing
Value Added Tax is a highly complex tax regime – and it’s often the case that many businesses inadvertently over or under pay VAT.
The ever widening scope of this tax, the constant stream of detailed changes to the regulations, and the ever growing demands of HMRC call for a professional eye to ensure that you do not fall foul of the regulations or pay more than you should.
NR Barton provides a cost effective VAT service that includes:
- Assistance with VAT registration
- Advice on VAT planning and administration
- Use of the most appropriate scheme
- VAT control and reconciliation
- Help with completing VAT returns
- Planning to minimise future problems with HMRC
- Negotiating with HMRC in disputes and representing you at VAT tribunals
If you’d like to find out more about how we can ensure you keep a clean bill of health when it comes to VAT, contact us now.
back to top >>