Read our business news
As well as our sector and service Insights you can keep up to date with the latest business news through our feed.
- The deficit was £30.5 billion in 2019.
- One in five businesses say they are likely to make redundancies.
- Borrowing stood at £17.9 billion in June 2021.
- One in five remain unsure about their debt repayments.
- HMRC demanded bills over historic contractor assessment errors.
- The proportion of retail sales fell in the same period.
- The ICAEW criticised the way the AQR is managed.
- Business confidence in the sector remains low, however.
- Borrowing in June 2021 was the second highest on record.
- Official forecasts for average wage growth look good for retirees.
See how our knowledge can help you
Achieving potential has been at the heart of our approach since day one, and we’re not afraid to shake the accountancy world up. We offer a suite of services to help drive your business forward.
Sign up to our newsletter
Have a question?
We’re here to help. Contact us and we’ll be in touch.