Read our business news
As well as our sector and service Insights you can keep up to date with the latest business news through our feed.
- Scheme could create "unreasonable" costs for businesses.
- Government reveals “time is running out” campaign.
- Employees can receive £6 a week to cover additional costs.
- Grant applications close on 19 October 2020.
- Up to four million women in their 50s are affected.
- Grants available if you’re legally required to close.
- In the three months to August, unemployment increased by 138,000.
- A 5% reduction in the economy has been blamed for the financial hit.
- 13% of over-50s have adjusted their retirement age.
- Two-thirds of salaries covered for firms required to shut.
See how our knowledge can help you
Achieving potential has been at the heart of our approach since day one, and we’re not afraid to shake the accountancy world up. We offer a suite of services to help drive your business forward.
Sign up to our newsletter
Have a question?
We’re here to help. Contact us and we’ll be in touch.