Read our business news
As well as our sector and service Insights you can keep up to date with the latest business news through our feed.
- Rollout deferred until 6 April 2021.
- A break for most high earners, but does it go far enough?
- Measures introduced to stem coronavirus impact.
- Chancellor announces reform to controversial relief.
- Paper returns need to be downloaded or requested.
- Treasury expects to net £15.7bn in 2023/24.
- Rules for food and drink ‘overly complex’.
- Latest GDP figures released.
- Stamp duty land tax surcharge on non-UK residents With effect from 1 April 2021, a 2% stamp duty land tax surcharge will apply to non-UK residents purchasing residential property in England and Northern Ireland. Stamp duty and stamp duty reserve tax On...
- Corporation tax The main rate of corporation tax will now remain at 19% from 1 April 2020, despite original plans to reduce this to 17%. This remains the lowest headline rate in the G20. Additionally, it was announced that the main rate of corpo...
See how our knowledge can help you
Achieving potential has been at the heart of our approach since day one, and we’re not afraid to shake the accountancy world up. We offer a suite of services to help drive your business forward.
Sign up to our newsletter
Have a question?
We’re here to help. Contact us and we’ll be in touch.