Read our business news
As well as our sector and service Insights you can keep up to date with the latest business news through our feed.
- GDP remains 9.2% lower than pre-pandemic levels.
- Up to £26 billion could be lost.
- Sunak hinted at possible tax rises to protect the public's finances.
- Men and women now receive their state pension at 66.
- Businesses can claim the bonus from 15 February 2021.
- Tax bills of up to £30,000 can be paid in instalments.
- Acas reported six out of 10 large companies are likely to make redundancies.
- The Government will keep the SEISS open until 30 April 2021.
- Chancellor announces more support measures for UK businesses.
- The bounce-back loan scheme has provided £38 billion of finance to SMEs.
See how our knowledge can help you
Achieving potential has been at the heart of our approach since day one, and we’re not afraid to shake the accountancy world up. We offer a suite of services to help drive your business forward.
Sign up to our newsletter
Have a question?
We’re here to help. Contact us and we’ll be in touch.