Read our business news
As well as our sector and service Insights you can keep up to date with the latest business news through our feed.
- How can employers ensure claims under the furlough scheme are in line with the law?
- Anyone who is currently aged 47 or under to face extra two-year wait.
- The new guidance comes into effect from today.
- The scheme is set to end on 31 October.
- The coronavirus job retention scheme is due to end in October.
- Group calls on the Government to deliver change.
- Larger businesses will receive £1,500 every three weeks.
- Around £1.75 billion and £3.5 billion could have been wrongly paid out.
- Most early cancellation fees are liable for VAT.
- Fewer than a million customers now on a payment deferral.
See how our knowledge can help you
Achieving potential has been at the heart of our approach since day one, and we’re not afraid to shake the accountancy world up. We offer a suite of services to help drive your business forward.
Sign up to our newsletter
Have a question?
We’re here to help. Contact us and we’ll be in touch.