Trusted sector specific knowledge
For over seventy years, NR Barton Chartered Accountants have been advising Charities and Not-for-Profit organisations.
Across our varied client base we work with a wide range of charitable and non profit organisations and we have a dedicated team of specialist here to help. This experience, aligned with a wide contact base, allows us to take a holistic and helpful approach to our advice.
We provide a comprehensive range of services which support our core sector specialism:
An understanding and robust compliance program covering but not exclusive too:
– Statutory accounts
– Statutory external audit
– Internal audit function
– Tax compliance
Accounting services for charities and non profits:
- Book-keeping and online accounting software set up, training, and assistance
- Advice and support on accounting, financial project management, cash flow forecasting and joint ventures
- Advising on company structures, acquisitions, and sales
- Finance raising advice and assistance
- Representing your interests in dealings with HMRC
- Buy to let mortgage advice
- Strategic tax planning
- Assistance maximising capital allowance claims
- VAT advice and planning
- CIS expertise
- Active support with payroll, workplace pensions etc
- Advice on opportunities for mitigating SDLT liabilities
For full details of individual services, please see our main accounting services page.
Being well known for our specialist advice across charities and not for profit organisations, we advise organisations across a wide range of sizes; from small independents, to well-established regional charities.
We understand the issues and challenges that you face on a day to day basis within the challenging environment and our bespoke advice and service packages provide a tailored solution for your needs.
Meet our charity sector specialists
“Neil Whittingham and the team at NR Barton have given our business invaluable advice and support since we started up in 2011. Starting a new business was a big challenge during a difficult commercial climate as you can imagine, however, NR Barton took the time to understand our business and Neil has been available to assist both commercially and personally with great results. I have no hesitation in recommending NR Barton to friends, family and other company owners.”
– Rod Brown & Carl Salt, Words ‘n’ Wishes Limited
Have a question?
We’re here to help. Contact us and we’ll be in touch.