Trusted sector specific knowledge
For over seventy years, NR Barton Chartered Accountants have been advising businesses across the construction and property sector to grow, develop, and flourish.
Across our varied client base we work with a wide range of businesses, including investors, developers, construction firms, estate agents, surveyors and architects.
We have a long and successful track record in the construction and property sector. This experience, aligned with a wide contact base, allows us to take a hardheaded but measured approach to the sector.
We provide a comprehensive range of services which support our core sector specialism:
- An understanding and robust compliance program covering but not exclusive too:
– Statutory accounts
– Statutory external audit
– Internal audit function
– Tax compliance
- Book-keeping and online accounting software set up, training, and assistance
- Advice and support on WIP, income recognition, financial project management, cash flow forecasting and joint ventures
- Advising on company structures, acquisitions, and sales
- Finance raising advice and assistance
- Representing your interests in dealings with HMRC
- Buy to let mortgage advice
- Strategic tax planning
- Assistance maximising capital allowance claims
- VAT advice and planning
- • CIS expertise
- Active support with payroll, workplace pensions etc
- Advice on opportunities for mitigating SDLT liabilities
For full details of our services, please see our services page here.
Being well known for our specialist advice within the construction and property sector, we advise businesses across a wide range of sizes; from small independents, to well-established regional businesses within the industry.
We understand the issues and challenges that you face on a day to day basis within the challenging environment that is the current market place. Our bespoke advice and service packages provide a tailored solution for your needs.
Meet our sector specialists
Have a question?
We’re here to help. Contact us and we’ll be in touch.