Trusted sector specific knowledge
We act for an extensive range of clients in the entertainment, music and events sector ranging from small creative houses to digital companies with multi-million turnovers.
We have a dedicated entertainment, music and events team who are industry leaders in their trade specific knowledge. Our team have considerable experience dealing with clients in the sector and can provide advice ranging from audit and assurance, tax planning and compliance, through to deals support and transactional tax advice, field team training and outsourcing.
As a growing progressive firm, with a refreshing approach to traditional accountancy, we are able to offer services ranging from a cost effective but robust annual accounts and tax service to a more detailed range of analysis and advice to help ensure your business can compete on the best terms.
So whether its tax, budgeting, cost control, payroll, auto enrolment, raising finance, banking or any other of the many financial considerations involved in running a successful entertainment, music and events business we can help.
We work with a wide range of businesses from the young highly entrepreneurial business to well-respected regional companies. We specialise in offering clear, practical advice and specialist services manufacturing and engineering businesses require to remain competitive in today’s marketplace. The advice we offer is tailored to your business and delivered by our team of over 40 partners and staff.
We understand that entrepreneurs are driven by vision and thrive on change. We know the importance of seizing the advantage in a constantly evolving environment and appreciate the powerful forces that motivate both small and medium sized businesses chasing growth.
Our services include:
- An understanding and robust compliance program covering but not exclusive too:
– Statutory accounts
– Statutory external audit
– Internal audit function
- Book-keeping and online accounting software set up, training, and assistance
- Tax compliance
- Advice and support on internal efficiencies, management accounting, cash flow forecasting, joint ventures
- Advising on company structures, acquisitions, and sales
- Finance raising advice and assistance
- Representing your interests in dealings with HMRC
- Strategic tax planning
- Assistance maximising capital allowance claims
- VAT advice and planning
- Active support with payroll, workplace pensions etc
- Accounting systems and software
Meet our sector specialists
“Andrew and the team at NR Barton have been a real asset to our business. With their help and assistance we’ve been able to improve our accounting accuracy and efficiency, particularly with the more complicated aspects of VAT. As a business we wouldn’t hesitate to recommend NR Barton.”
– Judith Baxendale, Wigan Sports Club
Have a question?
We’re here to help. Contact us and we’ll be in touch.