Trusted sector specific knowledge
We act for an extensive range of companies across manufacturing and engineering from small businesses to large regional companies with multi million pound turnovers.
Manufacturing and engineering require unique commercial, accountancy and tax requirements. At NR Barton we have many decades of experience working with a wide range of manufacturing and engineering businesses.
Our specialist advisers have significant experience in dealing with clients in the manufacturing and engineering sector. We can provide extensive expertise with strategic advisory business advice, tax compliance and planning, and more technical tax services such as research and development tax credits and patent box relief. We are also able to advise owners regarding more complex issues such as acquisitions, sales, or exit strategies.
At NR Barton we appreciate the influential forces that motivate both small & medium sized businesses chasing growth and we understand the importance of seizing the advantage in a constantly evolving environment.
We work with a wide range of businesses from the young highly entrepreneurial business to well-respected regional companies. We specialise in offering clear, practical advice and specialist services manufacturing and engineering businesses require to remain competitive in today’s marketplace. The advice we offer is tailored to your business and delivered by our team of over 40 partners and staff.
Our services include:
- An understanding and robust compliance program covering but not exclusive too:
– Statutory accounts
– Statutory external audit
– Internal audit function
- Book-keeping and online accounting software set up, training, and assistance
- Tax compliance
- Advice and support on internal efficiencies, management accounting, cash flow forecasting, joint ventures
- Advising on company structures, acquisitions, and sales
- Finance raising advice and assistance
- Representing your interests in dealings with HMRC
- Strategic tax planning
- Assistance maximising capital allowance claims
- VAT advice and planning
- Active support with payroll, workplace pensions etc
- Research and development tax credits
- Patent box
- Accounting systems and software
Meet our sector specialists
“Over the last 3 years they have provided a first class audit service but, in addition, have been very pro-active in the professional advice that they have provided.
To sum up, Bartons provide a first class professional service at a very competitive price and we would have no hesitation whatsoever in heartily recommending them to any SME company.”
– Andrew Porter, Fairport
Have a question?
We’re here to help. Contact us and we’ll be in touch.